Friday, December 02, 2005

25 ALIVE!





4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

awwww happy birfday danny boy....i cant believe youre already 25! youre just growing up so fast! i remember when you were just a little dish salesman back in the big o, playing at the pool. look how youve changed! (and weaseled your way into my fambly...hehe) well i hope it was a happy one!

Crystal said...

Hey Dan Happy Birthday! What'd ya wish for??

Crystal said...

Dang Cassie you're an amazing artist. I was looking at the pictures you posted from your sketch book and you're really good! I'm jealous :-) You think if I sent you a picture of Jayden you could do a sketch? Hey you should do that and charge people, I'll be your first customer

Crystal said...

yeah my email address is vballchik85@hotmail.com Merry Christmas to you guys as well and yeah Jeremy decided we needed another new car its nice but I worried we really can't afford it. Oh well