Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hiking




heres some pictures, it was pretty bright up on the top!

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

man cass, sounds fun!!! too bad i missed good ol camelback mountain!! but i like the pics! keep those posts comin!

Crystal said...

Hey Cassie sorry its taken me so long to visit. I love hiking and it looks like so do you and Dan. Jayden is getting huge. He's already wearing 3-6 months clothes and he's only 2months. But he's so cute. He weighs 13 lbs 4oz now. Getting bigger every day. He starting to talk to himself and smile a lot more. Well see ya soon.

Crystal said...

Hey Cassie I got some bad news. It looks like we might not be able to make it next week. Jeremy I think well be calling Dan to talk to him about it. Maybe we'll be able to see ya later on.

Anonymous said...

I dont think I have ever seen Dan with facial hair. Things that make you go hmmmm...