uhmmmm is it in oregon?? i cant figure out where that picture is!! but it looks familiar. anyhoo, its F8!! hahahah i love that, its so funnny....i love it. remember that poem we wrote to garry? ahhh good times. the pic looks great- i need to send you some pictures to paint, i have some really good ones!!
Great Job Cassie!!! The water looks great. What state? You father thinks its Denali, in AK. I'm still undecided. Was it fun, and did you learn something new on it?
Hey cassie, you're awesome. I hope to get the az pictures up soon they turned out pretty good. OR was fun and so was getting to see the oakland temple and san fransico on the way up :-) talk to you later!
3 comments:
uhmmmm is it in oregon?? i cant figure out where that picture is!! but it looks familiar. anyhoo, its F8!! hahahah i love that, its so funnny....i love it. remember that poem we wrote to garry? ahhh good times. the pic looks great- i need to send you some pictures to paint, i have some really good ones!!
Great Job Cassie!!! The water looks great. What state? You father thinks its Denali, in
AK. I'm still undecided. Was it fun, and did you learn something new on it?
Hey cassie, you're awesome. I hope to get the az pictures up soon they turned out pretty good. OR was fun and so was getting to see the oakland temple and san fransico on the way up :-) talk to you later!
Post a Comment