




Since it's mostly all family that checks my blog, I think I can share this news, because you already probably heard it. We found out on July 20th. So just barely, although it seems like a lot longer ago. We are very excited. as we should be! I think the due date is March 30th, and i am in week 5. (the baby is not 5 weeks, they count like 2 weeks before you are pregnant as part of the pregnancy.) SO, anyways, not too much else we know about that. i havnt been to the doctor or anything, still waiting for him to call me back, although i will try again monday. I will update this as we get more news, and all of that, like what sex the baby is. Dan is really hoping for a boy, so he is assured the Jacobson name lives on (there are just girls so far on his side), but he would be happy with boy or girl. Same with me, i would be happy with a boy or girl, although girls are much funner to dress. so we'll see! i think its starting to sink in. we officially tried 12 months, and in month 12 i got pregnant. so its like i have thought so much about it, but now that its here its like surreal. but exciting.
Here are some pictures of a sunset here a few days ago after a storm. we have great sunsets!!










2 comments:
my favorite is the truck silhouette in the second picture...it just adds that little bit of class to casa grande sunsets. but yes, they are cool. and yes, you are prego. strange. but very cool. what you always wanted! (since WE were babes...)
Hey Dan and Cass,
Great news, hope everything comes out alright!!! And I too would hope its a boy, but will love any body who comes to us. Tom and Michelle have just announced, they are not as far along, but had it confirmed by the doctor and blood tests, the UA was not for sure yet, so it has to be very early, some time in april 07 I think. They have been trying for about 3 years,so you are relatively lucky eh?
So how did Dan's family take recieve the news? Great I would guess.
Mom comes outside on saturday morning, its been a long time since I have seen her, will be good, then mare will stay with friends up there, till the middle of august and drives back with Sadie hanson.
Great News!!!
dad
Post a Comment