Friday, October 06, 2006

our "new" car




here is our new car! haha. actually dan was driving this morning, and some skiztophrenic (sp) lady ran a read light, running for her life from something...and he ran straight into her. hes okay, got some neck and back pain, but okay. we'll see about our car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan
I love what you've done with car!!! Is that what they mean by customizing?
Hope you're not hurt too bad though, I told Cass to have you get an appt with Tim Bryan MD, and then have him prescribe for xrays of the c-spine and LS spine, at the very least, and have him order an appt with Allen Gruver, PT, for some postural restoration therapy.
And do not let the ins co try to get this settled until you're free of pain.
RWH-dad

Mary Grace said...

ouch

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass and D!!!
Man ouch on the car!!! I am glad Cassie wasn't with you D. And I am glad that you are okay!!! I won't tell you insurance agent...ha,ha,ha,! Maybe you should of had some of the black bumpers around your car like the old people have j/k! Take care love ya!!!