Well the poll is in, 17 votes we had. Boys won! actually based on numbers, girls should have won. it was 6 votes for boys vs. 11 votes for girls. congradulations boy voters! you win!
Cass and Dan, Love the pics of the new babe, hope you're as excited as we all are for you! Hope you have had fun with yer mom, I have sure missed her, mostly talking to her, just stuff like that. Couldn't imagine life without her, as I'm sure you with Dan. Congrats on the training completion, and your first attempts at Currency Trading. Wish I could have been there with you guys too, Love you more than you could know...RWH--Dad.
2 comments:
i hate you for stealing the name jackson. go ahead. use it. but i will hold a grudge against that little boy for his whole life. no kidding.
Cass and Dan,
Love the pics of the new babe, hope you're as excited as we all are for you! Hope you have had fun with yer mom, I have sure missed her, mostly talking to her, just stuff like that. Couldn't imagine life without her, as I'm sure you with Dan.
Congrats on the training completion, and your first attempts at Currency Trading.
Wish I could have been there with you guys too, Love you more than you could know...RWH--Dad.
Post a Comment