oh man, he's cute! I LOVE the close up picture of him looking down... those eyelashes!!!! Sounds like he's doing very well... he always looks so happy!
CUTE! i agree with mary. What a fun kid. What an honor to be there the first time he sits up for a bit. Thanks also for posting pics of your visit. that was fun. we are excited you are moving to slc toon!
Dan and Cassie, I think that is cool that Andrew can sit up! I can't wait for you to move to Utah. It will be fun to see you guys and Andrew. Love, Karlee
4 comments:
oh man, he's cute! I LOVE the close up picture of him looking down... those eyelashes!!!! Sounds like he's doing very well... he always looks so happy!
I think he is even cuter now that i know him better! kids are always better once you meet them in person! haha congrats on sitting andy lou.
CUTE! i agree with mary. What a fun kid. What an honor to be there the first time he sits up for a bit. Thanks also for posting pics of your visit. that was fun. we are excited you are moving to slc toon!
Dan and Cassie, I think that is cool that Andrew can sit up! I can't wait for you to move to Utah. It will be fun to see you guys and Andrew. Love, Karlee
Post a Comment