WOW what a fun time you must have had, the Utah Ballet is quite well respected, Dan and the guys sure missed a great experience! I see from the above comments of our other children, that they in fact fondly remembered it too. I bet they recall things like this with more reverence than going to most ball games or going out to dinner. Glad you could go, and what a great idea Miss Margot, what a fantastic christmas gift to your children and grandchildren, I'm very proud of you. love dad--RWH
3 comments:
wow! so much fun!! remember when we used to go when we were little to the ballet, and pretend the music was set to cartoons? hah
whoa NUTCRACKER!!!! I love it! Love the new carseat... looks COMFY!! Awww... such a cute baby.
WOW what a fun time you must have had, the Utah Ballet is quite well respected, Dan and the guys sure missed a great experience!
I see from the above comments of our other children, that they in fact fondly remembered it too. I bet they recall things like this with more reverence than going to most ball games or going out to dinner.
Glad you could go, and what a great idea Miss Margot, what a fantastic christmas gift to your children and grandchildren, I'm very proud of you.
love dad--RWH
Post a Comment