Friday, March 14, 2008

Carly~ now evans!~







So tonight we had carly (formerly Nordquist) and her husband Robby over for dinner. it was really fun to catch up with her! their family (like ours) has grown up so much since we saw them last. its been since i was 14. thats the last time i saw them. thats a LONG time... anyways, and some funny pics of andy, he loves chasing dans basketball around the tile, and today he started turning on the ball popper and biting it. it was pretty funny, i think it feels good because it sort of vibrates and maybe hes teething. or maybe its just feels funny. AND good news, we got LOTS of packing today. we were blessed- andrew slept like over 3 hours! thats UNHEARD of for him!! i was trilled.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What is it like to be "trilled"...? :) I'm just teasing you Cass. I'm so glad to hear you got major packing done. PLEASE LET US HELP YOU...Andrew misses his cousins picking on him. :) Good luck!

Jerry and Maaret said...

Awww... I always liked gnarly carly. Glad to hear you got some packing done, woohoo for long naps!!!

Mary Grace said...

yeah good to see you for a minute the other day! hahah havent been around much i suppose...
anyhoo hope you had fun with carly. all those younguns are growing up so fast its ridiculous. luckily I am not growing up. it sounds disgusting.