Friday, May 30, 2008

Back in SLC



Andrews new best friend. Jen got him this. and he sleeps with it at night, and i think we might call it harry. he gives him lots of hugs and kisses..

Andy Playing Piano





Kirtland Temple.
He loves his cell phone. he was falling asleep waiting for a call....
Katie and Andrew. He loved riding on the tricycle.

Karlee helping andrew.
Kortney and Andrew
He wasn't sure about little carter.
In front of Newel K Whitney's house. and below the store.

So we went to the park. I also included a couple pictures from our trip home, in Kirtland OH.

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

oh man! that NYC trip looked so fun! I've always wanted to see NYC. Does it feel good to be "home" for a week or so? Good luck in AK- maybe I'll get to see you when I get there!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Andrew is such a good and cute boy, soon he will have a playmate, pal or buddy, WOW, what a blessing!
love dad--RWH