Monday, September 07, 2009

OUR NEW BLOG

HEY EVERYBODY.  I finally broke down. I created another blog. it was done with much hesitation and much reservation. It was so hard to think of not blogging on our first blog. it was started way back in January 2005. its been a good run. so I didn't realize that by creating a new blog, I also had to create a new email address too. which is very annoying. but please do update our new blog to your lists, i do love comments and viewers! here is the new blog.  www.dcjacobson.blogspot.com
please be patient while i get things like music and pictures up. but for now, it'll have to do. i feel like im moving to a new house, only i think its almost just as sad to move from our blog than it has been to move from any house. i guess i've really grown attached and comfortable here. anyways, so go on. its time to move....oh and if you have a private blog please add my new email address cassiegirl007@gmail.com. thnx!

3 comments:

jessie said...

What is your reason for a new Blog? are you still going to have this one?

Unknown said...

i made the new blog because i ran out of free storage on this one, so i will keep this one up, but i can no longer add posts to it.

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tarik-tunai-dengan-kartu-kredit-bca-saat-kamu-butuh-dana-mendesak/