Sunday, November 05, 2006
Poll
Okay, i am taking a poll from all of you reading this now. so if you read this, leave a comment so i have an accurate poll. im taking votes to see who thinks i'll have a girl, and who thinks i'll have a boy. hopefully i should find out tomarrow, the place called and said to call them back about my appt but i havnt talked to them yet...okay Go! Dan thinks we will have a boy, i think a girl...those are our votes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










16 comments:
Girl, it just seems right
Hmm...my vote is boy Cass. Although I could totally see you with a girl. :) So excited for you!
i think a girl
Ditto with Mare.
HEIDI
i vote girl ~crystal
whats my prize when i win :-)
boy
My vote is for a girl.
dad
my vote is a boy.
Mom
It is definitely a boy! Dan delivers my first male grandchild.
The Other Dad
I have no idea! I just hope it's a healthy baby!
Jenny Jacobson
Michelle: Ummmm....boy because...I just think it is...
Tom: Girl...because everyone needs 5 sisters!
girl!!! because well I have three girls... and I think Cassie wants to play dress-up like I wanted to with my first. Not that you can't with a boy. There is just lots of cute stuff for girls! What ever it is I also hope it is healthy! Love you guys!
Katie thinks "girl baby"!
Miss you Aunt Cassie and Uncle Dan and new baby "girl"!!!!
Kortney says when ask what is aunt cassie going to have she thinks a baby baby! love you!
I think it's a girl. I had a dream one night that I came to visit and you had a beautiful baby girl! can't wait to find out. Oh, and happy birthday! Love ya.
Girl - cuz I'm having all the boys! Plus, I totally see you as a mom of a girl, Cassie. You'll be great :) I remember when you were in Iowa and you carried a baby doll with you everywhere cuz you loved babies!
Karlee says girl!!! Because there is a lot of girls in our (the Jacobson) family! And she wants a girl cousin because she already has a boy cousin! Love you uncle Dan and aunt Cassie!!!
Post a Comment