Wednesday, March 14, 2007
POLL
here is a quick poll. i was looking at the pictures i just posted, and i thought- there is not much time before i will never be pregnant with that baby again. and we will always know what he looks like , and right now, we dont really have any idea. the 3D photo was months ago, and im sure he will look much different when he's born. plus we couldnt tell too much from that picture. so heres a quick poll, who thinks he will have hair? will he look more like me , or dan? any guesses on his length and weight? his birthday? winner gets to come visit me! (probably at their expense. depending on if you live in casa grande or not...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










14 comments:
he will not probably have hair and he will look like you, because the hall side always wins on looks. no offense dan, but i hope he looks like US. maybe i am bais....any names picked out yet?
I think he will have some hair, look like the sun on a wintery day, have the angelic face of a fairy-child, and will be born when the moon is in its third rotation. And can I come visit you even if I don't win? I'll already be down there, and that would be sad if i am there and don't win and can't visit you just because I didn't win! And yeah, what about names?
I'll guess he'll be born April 4th. He'll have lots of dark hair, but loose it, and it will come back lighter. I think he'll have Dan's eyes, and both his parent's beautiful skin. He'll be a sweet, peaceful baby, then about 9 months or a year, he'll develop lots of attitude, and be a goofy little kid like his dad. I think he'll be around 8 lbs, and about 20 inches. I hope all is going great. Good luck with school,exams, and everything else you have going on. Love ya!
so i left a comment and then "my request could not be processed" so it erased the whole thing. i hate that because now i don't remember what I wrote... anyhoo... i think he will be born on 28 March and be 8lbs 5oz with a little bit of black hair (that will fall out in a month or two). If I win, you should come visit ME!!!
Love ya mean it,
Mar
My prediction is April 7, 2007, 8lbs-8oz, 21 in long, and very little hair, but blond or light, it will be a sunny day, light winds, approx 80deg F, light traffic, and at 0300 am after a moderately long labor, Dan will be supportive, but anxious to see his son, Cass will just be glad to get it over with, and crying with joy as she holds the little greasy, mildly bruised, cone headed little boy. Oh and the baby will only whimper, he will not cry, because he's happy to be here too!
Love dad--RWH
hmmmm. I think he will look like a Hall...CUTE BABIES! I'm thinking 8 lb. 4 oz. born April 4 (same as your mom's) because he will be a momma's boy. I think he will have lots of black hair. Oh and 19 1/2 inches long. Good luck! I hope your labor and delivery go well!
He will have dark hair. Of course he will look more like me. Little boys should look like their dads and little girls like their moms. 8lbs 3oz 21 inches long. He will be born on Conference Sunday (April 1st) so maybe we should give him a Book of Mormon name or middle name.
okay that last comment was Dan, now this is cassie. my vote is he will be born March 28 (april 1 is Jinxy's birthday we gave her, its around when she was born probably and its easy to remember). march 28, at 8 pm, he will be 7 pounds 8 oz, dark hair but not too much of it, 21 inches long, and... i bet he has my nose, (even though i think dans nose is better), dans eyes, and my mouth. so there. we'll see!
I can't believe that Cassie married such an ugly guy. It sure is nice that Cassie's family does not think much of Dan. From what I remember Dan was a pretty cute baby. From the limited experience that I have, with three children of my own, babies that have hair are much cuter than bald babies.
To be honest all that we hope for is that your baby is healthy, both mind and body, good luck on being parents.
As for my picks 8 lbs 2 oz and 22 inches long. With the idea that he will get a full ride scholarship to the U of U in either football or basketball.
Born on March 30. 10 PM
Your Brother Sam
Since I have three Jacobson girls and two of them look like their dad. I think that the baby will look like Dan. Jacobson babies are really cute, I was told that from perfect strangers in stores at the park and in Disneyland. My vote is that he will have dark hair and it will stick up like Katie's did. {The Indian genes that come for the Jacobson Fam.} He will be 7lbs 11oz and
20 1/2 in. Born March 26 2pm. I hope that he is a happy and healthy little boy. My vote for the name in Dan's honor ESPN.J/K
Hey, I didn't even think about the fact that he works at a hospital and you could deliver there. Woah! How fun is that? And you'd never met Hans before, right? Yeah, I'll be coming down there probably around the 27 or 28 maybe, or April, so hopefully I'll get to come see you...maybe utilize some floor space cause my bro's house is pretty dang small! Okay, well that's so fun! If you see him again, give him a hug or something!
ok my guesses are. I think he will have just a little bit of hair, not really noticeable. Jeremy thinks he will look like Amos (cause he thinks he's the real daddy) I however think he will be a perfect combination of the two of you, some days will look like dan and other like cassie. Jeremy thinks he'll be 8lbs 4oz 19 inches. I think he'll be 9lbs 4oz and 20 inches. jeremy thinks if you go naturally his birthday will be April 3rd. induced march 30 (he's strange). I think (sorry cassie, I'm hoping he will come a whole lot sooner and if i say he will come later it will make labor happen quicker) so my guess is April 7th.
March 30, 7 lbs 3 oz. He will look like a Hall or a Jacobson.
My guess is the 6th, the baby will have lots of hair, be 7 pounds ten onces 21 inches long, and look like you.
Post a Comment