Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ready to go!






well, i assembled the bassinet today. all by myself! the color is a lot brighter than i thought it would be, they said "sage green" but its sort of lime green... oh well, its still cute, and i think it will be good. so here are a few pictures, and we got rain last week! can you believe it? i couldnt...its got to have been months since we saw rain. so i thought it worthy to share. oh, and good news- i DONT have to have reference letters (not that i think they would have been hard to procure), and i dont have to get a 10 year history together. that was only if i had committed a felony;) all i have to do is go to the class i signed up for friday from 8:30-2:30, and send in my paperwork from the school and testing center, and a sheet from my broker i will be under. yay! less hassle. so the baby REALLY will be welcome anytime after 2:30 friday on....hope he heard that;) he's really getting big and running out of room. the bassinet really does looks much brighter in person, in the picture here it looks very neutral... and i included a few pictures of jinxy for fun.

1 comment:

Jerry and Maaret said...

I'm really jealous Cass... I LOVE that bassinet, I have drooled over it for years! (literally!) Anyhoo... sounds like you are doing really good. Thanks for the baby DVD, I can't wait to watch it. Love ya mean it,
Mar