Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Life Is a Beach

Well we are back in salt lake now, and getting back to work. sorta taking off slow, dans been sick. We dont know exactly when our 4plex will close, or when our place in arizona city will be done yet, so we are still in that transitional stage. well thats about it for today! oh yeah, and for anybody who wants to leave a comment, mary made it so anybody could. ;)

3 comments:

Mary Grace said...

prettty sweet girl! thanks for all the pics, i wish i could have been there! but its good to see family faces!! new zealand is awesome!! you have to come sometiem! i love it!! but my internet time is limited!! love you! tell dan hio for me,a nd keep posting, even if its jsut for me!!
mare

Anonymous said...

HEY CASS! I thought I would leave you a comment because you looked so sad when you saw no one else was. LoL! JK! I just saw you today but I hope the rest of your day was good. love ya!

Alisha

THE FISHING GRANDPA said...

Hey Cass, your pictures look awsome!! Your a very good artist. your father is very impressed. keep up the good work.
Love you, Mean it,
MOM