
here are a couple snaps from this week, he is just so cute!! jenny gave me a baby sling, WHICH HE LOVES! (and audrey gave me a bigger one, so when hes old he can have one!and dan can wear this one, the one jenny sent i think would be too small for dan. its funny, i got 2 baby slings in one day. and look how comfy he is in that picture- not a good pic of me, we were in a hurry) i cant get over how cute he is in it. he reminds me of when he was in the womb, all smashed and suggled and happy. he just goes to sleep or just sits in there, he just LOVES it. its SO cute. he slept in there the whole time i was in the movie today (oceans 13- Good!). and his little hands are ALWAYS up to his mouth, he has been spitting out his binky so he can try to snag a finger, usually the pointer but its still curled so it is probably scratching the inside of his cheek. hes so funny. he was really smiling today when we were playing with his stuffed animals and bring them up to his face, he liked that. and we turned on his mobile that doesnt fit on his bassinet (just for cribs...he doesnt have one yet), but he liked the music and watching the animals , we were just holding it over him. anyways, thanks jen for the sling! he thinks that is the tops! oh a couple of the new house! (moms house). he really likes watching himself in the mirror on hid swing...










7 comments:
that baby sling is SOOO cool! it reminds me of the hippie moms i see wearing them around....i was excitd that you have one. andy is getting cuter and cuter!! man!
nice sling! he has the cutest little pot belly! hahaha... nice pics!
VERY cute! He is so big! Ain't life great!?!
Dan and Cass,and of course Andy,
man is he getting big, maybe he'll play for Utah (except tha he's LDS), and then go to the Jazz, don't laugh, it could happen!!! haha.
No Really, Seriously, he is just too cute, I'm talkin' seriously cute, again, one of the world's cutest grandchildren.
love dad--RWH
PS:
Cass,
I recognize everything in the picture of the living rm, but the brand new rockin' chair, what's up with that, it's very nice, new from IKEA, or something?
dad
Andrew is a cutie! I would have love to spend more time with you guys, but not during this hot time of year. What can I say I'm a weather wimp. I love all the pictures. Hope all is going great for you guys. Are you getting more organized yet in your home? I feel like I'm living in a maze of boxes. (I hate moving.) Take care, give Andrew kisses for me. Love, Jen
The house looks great and like you are settled. Andy has sure changed in a month! He has the cutest little face! I can see more and more of Dan in him but also features of Cassie's Good looking parents and a good looking boy! Grandpa Jake
Post a Comment