


welp, i dyed my hair. actually my friend Emily did it. it has some red in it, its VERY different looking. dan doesnt like it. but maybe it will grow on us. its just so different. i think i will like it. although i loved the highlights. but with andy i just cant leave him that long, highlights take SO long and i dont know of anywhere in casa grande, so i would have to drive 45 minutes just to get up there...any so i am trying dark hair for a while til i can leave him or til i find somewhere closer to home! what do you think?










4 comments:
I've always been a fan of dark hair.I think you'll like it. Take a pic outside tho, it's hard to see a true color with indoor light. Did you get any cut off? Love you, mean it..
i like dark hair, too... occasionally i try it myself. it will grow on you quicker than you think...
I think it looks good. Dan wil lget used to it, remind him it lightens up alot after the first week.
ps- take the word verification off the blog it drives me crazy.....crazy... I was crazy once...
Cassie, I think the dark hair looks good on you. And I agree, it will lighten up a bit. It always takes time to adjust to change.
Post a Comment