wow! isnt that amazing? have you guys seen this?!-andrew
Well, yesterday when i was baking the Amish Friendship Bread (very good!) i put little andrew in his swing and he discovered the other hand! the left hand, he has never looked at the left hand until yesterday ! so congratulations to him for his big discovery.










4 comments:
haha i remember when i discovered my left hand. although, its never been good for much. my left foot, now thats a different story.
Now how long do you think it will take to find his but with both hands? haha, just kidding.
Another seriously cute picture of one the worlds most adorable grand children.
love dad--RWH
What a chunk! what are you feeding this kid? watermelon? :)
Cass,
Thanks for noticing, sometimes I think I'm all alone out there? I don't mean to imply that I'm the only intelligent life form, I'm not better or more important than anyone else, just occasionally have a glimmer of light, thanks for noticing.
Love the new blog pic, of the perfect little fam in fromt of their Father's House, very fitting indeed.
love dad--RWH
Post a Comment