Monday, February 11, 2008

Cruising Andrew, Cookies and A Basketball Game


I Love to Walk!!



GOod dental hygiene starts early!


Jeremy, Crystal and Jayden and Kjersti

At the game when Lone Peak HS retired jeremys late brother Jasons number.



Andrew LOVES jinxy cat...



OUr cookies, me and jen decorated. took long time. was lots of fun though. all that doodling i do looks like it pays off!


The mountains as the sun is setting, so pretty...

3 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

haha... those videos are funny. His quick mini steps are cute. Nice cookies! I like the swirlies.

Michelle said...

I love the last video of him walking. When he is done...he looks at you and rubs his eyes like he is wiped out and tired. sooo cute. GO ANDREW!!! Very impressive cookies too...and yummy!

Crystal said...

Cassie!! you saved me, I was looking for a picture of the kids together and I don't have any good ones, that are recent, that picture is perfect its of all three of us and its going to go in Jeremy's valentine's day present! Thank you!!