Friday, February 01, 2008

Valentine Cookies!



playing on the floor

hey whats up? check me out!





my cookies i decorated. i made a special one for andrew crawling.





katie and her cookie

we just told kortney to "smile"


sweet sisters


i gotta say dan looks pretty good in this picture;)

andrew and grandma jacobson



So today at jens we made and decorated Valentine cookies! it was really fun playing with frosting and decorating. definitely right up my alley. andrews learning how to crawl better every day. so here are a few pics from our night. a good time was had by all. it was the jacobsons first time seeing andrew crawl.

3 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

i like your cookies :)

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, nice cookies! uh trips down that way? the closest one is March 6th. My sister, Elsa, and her family is coming from Philadelphia for a visit, and that day is actually her birthday, so Kierstin and I are going down for the weekend. I'm so excited because I'll finally be able to meet my newest nephew! yay! if there's one before that I'll let you know!

Crystal said...

you're such a good cookie decorator, you'll have to teach me once all this snow melts!!