Cass and Dan, and of course Andrew, love the pics of gramma and the new babe, and of course it's always a joy to see our little Andrew, it looks like he's being just sweet and kind to little sister, what a guy!! We hope you're enjoying gram, we sure miss her, it is not fun coming home to a cold stove and no homey smells. love grampa
congrats on your baby girl! Whenever you want your present (which is a sling, no suprise there!) let me know and I will make one for you! BTW I went private on our blog and need your email to invite you.
hey, yea the wedding plans are coming, and I am excited for the planning to be done and then just to enjoy the Wedding:) Your pictures are so fun, and it looks like your mom enjoyed being out there! Are they back in Alaska? Oh and we are actually going to be married in Bountiful Utah on may 23rd! where is your family located? if your close you should come! enjoy your new baby!
6 comments:
Thats it, I'm getting pregnant again. Right now. She is so pretty! How is little man/big brother doing with her?
Cass and Dan, and of course Andrew,
love the pics of gramma and the new babe, and of course it's always a joy to see our little Andrew, it looks like he's being just sweet and kind to little sister, what a guy!!
We hope you're enjoying gram, we sure miss her, it is not fun coming home to a cold stove and no homey smells.
love grampa
Oh, she is just so cute!!! I love blessing day. It is always so peaceful and full of love! I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
congrats on your baby girl! Whenever you want your present (which is a sling, no suprise there!) let me know and I will make one for you! BTW I went private on our blog and need your email to invite you.
Oh, man--she is SO pretty! I just love those chubby cheeks! Yes, I am posting this at 4 AM. Can't sleep...the whole fam has nasty colds--yuck
hey, yea the wedding plans are coming, and I am excited for the planning to be done and then just to enjoy the Wedding:) Your pictures are so fun, and it looks like your mom enjoyed being out there! Are they back in Alaska? Oh and we are actually going to be married in Bountiful Utah on may 23rd! where is your family located? if your close you should come! enjoy your new baby!
Post a Comment