



amos, karlee and abigail

the jacobson men and abby

Grandma and abby and andy. my mom was able to come down for a visit from the 16th of mar-1st of april. i sure loved having her around! i was very sad to send her home again, but it sure was a great visit, and im glad we got to bless abby before she left. We love you mom!!!

this was taken yesterday


me and the kiddos and aunt di!


big brother LOVEs to help her bounce and turn on and off her vibrating chair.


what a sweet thing!


watching Michelle make popcorn was a huge hit for andy, and brooklyn joined them in a minute. they were laughing so hard!. we went over to tom and michelles for a birthday celebration, mackenzie turned 2 march 27th, andy turns 2 april 6, and my moms birthday is april 4th. andy definitely got spoiled by his grandma, aunt di and tom and michelle!!




This blessing dress by the way was made for ME when I was blessed by my own MOTHER! isn't it beautiful? what a treasure! im so glad we still had it around and it was in such great shape so i can use it for my babies! (yes i do plan on having more....just not for a while! )















andy did NOT want to cooperate with any pictures.....


sunday May 29th we blessed baby Abigail. Her daddy gave her the blessing.



The Men who stood in the circle to bless her. (except andrew and jayden of course, they were in the picture for fun.)

helping mommy and aunt jen make Cream Cheese pie for the lunch after the blessing. he was a fan!


watching Cars, on his car beanbag, with his Cars cup and his lightning mcqueen car on his lap.




such an andrew look. he is like his daddy with his funny faces....

andy saw me taking pics of abby and got up there and posed... haha.


i think these were taken last week, so she was 2 weeks then...
9 comments:
cute pics... i like the dress- very sweet!
What a beautiful dress!!! I love it! Luke and I would have gone, but Keith didn't tell us we were invited until Saturday night. We found about Ben's baby's blessing that night too. Sorry about that.I hope it was a beautiful day. It looked like it. You have a couple of little angels.
You sure have cute babies! Allison also wore an heirloom dress when she was blessed. It's so fun having things like that!
You take really good pictures of her. And glad to see some with her eyes open :-) Kjersti was over next to the computer dancing to the music on your blog, she says she's likes it. Well we have our leave date April 23-24ish so we'll definitely have to get together at least once before we head to Dallas.
I love that you put up tons of pictures of your kids!! Abby is so pretty!
sounds like such a great day!! it's so nice to hold on to your blessing dress for those special occasions. we would have gone, but we were coming home from oregon that day.
Wow thats alot of pics! I love the dress I was going to ask you if your mom made it. I still have the one she made me it will be my daughter's if I ever have a girl
She is so adorable! Of course I knew she would be since Andrew is so dang cute! I love her blessing dress! and ALL her outfits, way cute!!!
What a beautiful baby in a beautiful dress!! Blessings are so special. Cass, you are looking great!!
Post a Comment