OKay with the first 4 pictures here, let me know which you like best. so i will number them.
Yesterday we went to a bbq at the Jacobsons. it was lots of fun. andrew had a blast with the kiddie pool and cousins, and squirt gun (which he used his thumb to trigger instead of his pointer finger. it was really funny because he kept sqirting himself in his face accidentally.) after that we went to a wedding reception for josh staheli and brandi forrest. i felt bad for brandi, she had like the flu or something, she said she had been throwing up that day and was just not feeling well at all... anyways, here are some pictures. enjoy...let me know what you think of the new header picture also.
ALSO- some big news, incase i didnt mention it yet , i cant remember... Dan is going to start training for a new job.










4 comments:
Wow! So are you planning on going with him? As far as the pictures go I'll have to vote again alter cause I can't remember now that I'm leaving the message.
Love the outfits!
I like #1. You are smile so cute in that one. I love the outfits too! What a cute family picture!
#2 for me!
Jake
Hey you were the first to comment on my blog but didnt mention if you wanted that book at 25% off. Do you want it?? or not??
Post a Comment