Friday, June 12, 2009

Abby at 3 Months today!


I'm Abigail! I weighed 14 pounds even today (with pjs on, but a clean diaper! so thats got to be pretty accurate!). I love to say "geeee!" and i love to talk to you. I love it when you talk to me in the morning ! and any time after nap. i cry the most when i am tired. i love to eat my fists. i can hold my head up so well these days, and i love to be sitting up and seeing everybody and everything. I get nervous around brother, he can be very helpful to me, but he can also get a little rough (as 2 yr old boys do!). I am not very interested in toys yet, just people! I tend to prefer mommy or daddy over anybody else, and my favorite thing is the swing! I love to eat and i love to sleep, and i am even getting to where i like my baths! tomorrow i am going swimming for the first time!
andrew trying i think to get some attention, being silly.
and after pictures were all done (or so she thought).




apparently andrews attempts to help her worked..she got her binky.
andrew was trying to help her , she was fussy ,and he found her binky to help...



she LOVES her fists.




Right after her bath...she really wasn't too happy to get pictures taken. she really just wanted to go to sleep!

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow! 14 pounds! I weighed the twins yesterday- Audrey is 14lb5oz and Max is 15lb7oz. She's awfully cute- I love fatty babies!

Lonni said...

She is so cute! I love the head band too! Where did you find it? She is so sweet and her brother looks like a big helper!