This picture has a story. He was in time out. he stood up and started walking to where i was, and i couldn't keep a straight face, i couldn't keep from laughing, and from taking a picture. he never did take a nap today..... which was frustrating. but oh well. such is life eh? i put one of abbys headbands with a big flower on his head, and he actually liked it. so i took it off because i didnt think he liked it, and he started crying for his "headband" so i found this hat my parents sent him from mazatlan. this morning we played with some sidewalk chalk aunt jenny got andrew! thanks! we had fun. i love this little outfit my aunt di got her! she loves to hold her own hands, especially to try and get herself to sleep. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. it was awesome! here is Grandma Larson, Me and abby, Margo and Andrew, Grandpa Larson and Jen. she was all squished in and slept great!
I love the pictures and videos! I can't get over how cute your kids are! I love that polka dotted outfit! You look so good Cass! Wish we could see you too...hopefully we can see you guys someday soon! You guys going to be coming through AR anytime? lol :)I would love to come to Utah sometime...it feels like I haven't been through that way in forever!
1 comment:
I love the pictures and videos! I can't get over how cute your kids are! I love that polka dotted outfit! You look so good Cass! Wish we could see you too...hopefully we can see you guys someday soon! You guys going to be coming through AR anytime? lol :)I would love to come to Utah sometime...it feels like I haven't been through that way in forever!
Post a Comment