Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our place

3 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

Hey! Nice to see an update... with pictures! Wahoo! I'm really jealous that you get to see all that stuff. I've always wanted to go to Washington D.C. Someday... Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,
love the last bloomin' tree in the forest, and the obilisque(sp?) in the background. What kind of card does your cameral take anyway?
love to see Andy and his daddy, down on the floor and horsin' around. you should be forever gratefull, that you have such an outstanding baby, sooo calm and fun, we are.
love dad--RWH

Michelle said...

LOVE the apartment. VERY plush. I think you have more cabinet space. ") I'm jealous. That is so cool that Andrew is walking. It was just a matter of time. Looks like you are having fun. Yay for Dan on a sale too. Good luck you guys!