Tuesday, January 20, 2009

funny little boy

andy eating his favorite, marshmallows after he hurt his hand...i took pity on him...




so heres a few things andy has been up to. last night dan brought andrews tent out into the living room, and dan was chasing him around pretending to be a dog, and it was really funny because andrew would just DIVE head first into the tent... and then when that was over andrew was just rolling all around the room in his tent...then today climbed into the slot of our entertainment center where a dvd player would go, which was funny because its a pretty tight space! and he got in there all by himself..then tonight i was changing the laundry and andrew saw his sled, which he has yet to use in real snow (i know! its a shame. next time we get snow hopefully we can take him.) anyways, so dan was pulling him around the house in it, until i started pulling him and he must have put his fingers under it because somehow they got smashed and he was pretty upset, so it made putting the sled away a little asier though, otherwise we were not sure we were going to ever be able to stop... oh and i went to olive garden for dinner. MMM. we got a gift card for Christmas that i finished up, and it was so nice tonight because i was so tired and hungry and didnt feel like cooking myself!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

CUTE!

Heather Rose said...

That's cute how he likes to climb into little spaces. Little boys just do the funniest things. I totally understand about not wanting to cook. When I was pregnant with Allison, at the very end, I would cook a big pot of spagetti at the beginning and Noah and I would eat it for days. Now Noah won't eat spagetti anymore. I wonder if he just got tired of it.

Anonymous said...

Yes very cute, and Dan was having as much fun as Andrew, I suspect.
the home looks comforatable, warm and a little fuzzy.
How's the pregnancy coming, no probs yet I hope.
What's going down with the RE appraisality, any news yet?
love dad--RWH

Jared & Emily said...

Andrew cracks me up, I miss hanging out with you guys in Virginia! We really should get together sometime soon! Jared works until 9:00 everynight so we'll have to find a weekend that works for all of us. I was jealous of Jared being in Cancun too but he earned it and I couldn't afford to go. But he's back and I'm glad. I'm so excited for you to have a little girl, I'll have to come visit you and see her when she comes!