Utah is now the only Undefeated college football team in the country. They ended their season by running over #4 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide 31-17 in the Sugar Bowl last friday. They ended up ranked #2 in the country but everyone thinks they should be #1. What a Great Season! GO UTES!
Friday, January 09, 2009
Utah Utes the Real National Champs!
Utah is now the only Undefeated college football team in the country. They ended their season by running over #4 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide 31-17 in the Sugar Bowl last friday. They ended up ranked #2 in the country but everyone thinks they should be #1. What a Great Season! GO UTES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
good job dan. you figured out the blog! and utah is definitely in a great spot right now, undefeated, went to a great bowl game and won, its too bad they can't play for national championship!!! so unfair!
Oh boy. I don't know about life being a 13-0 season, but I'm glad the Utes did so well.
We watched that last game. It was great! I agree, they should be #1!
Post a Comment