Wednesday, January 28, 2009

just a little update...

Well i just thought i would update the blog since i feel like its been somewhat neglected lately... i will be 34 weeks along on friday. i have a doctors appt tomorrow, which will be nice since it will be the first one i've had since mid october! i think they are probably going to schedule and ultrasound as well, which is one of my favorite things, hopefully they will have 3D... it is snowing outside today which kind of stinks, im done with the snow... its just in the way here! andrew has fun looking outside and pointing out the snow though, he likes to look at it. its finally the end of january! wahoo. then its just  1 month to go! then in feb. we are having dans little step brother matt stay with us on the 6 & 7, and thats when our family is going to the Draper Temple Open House, which should be fun! then the next weekend is when Heidi and Jen are throwing me a baby shower, which will be a great time i am sure!! ....so far thats all my plans for feb i think. but anyways, thats really about it for now so i'll wrap this up. just thought i'd update a little. i'll have to take a picture of andy in his overalls, they are my new favorite thing for him to wear. see ya later!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cassie, I hope everything goes great at your doctors appt. I'll be thinking of you. I can't wait to see pictures of Andrew in his overalls. Lots of Love! Jen

Sadie said...

So the shower is V-Day weekend? Lisa and I are planning on coming but she keeps telling me she's going to call you but I'm she never has. So let me know!! 801-656-7081! Overalls are my favorite at any age!!!