He looks handsome (because he is a boy)!!!! I can't wait to meet him. I love you Uncle Dan, Aunt Cassie and my "little" cousin Andrew. (since I have two cousins named Andrew) XOXO Love, Karlee
Dan & Cassie, he really is very adorable. I wish I lived closer to you so I could hold him, and kiss those cute cheeks! I can't believe how much hair he has, and how long it is! Take care. All my love, Jenny
Dear Cassie and Dan, I love the pictures of my new grandson. I can hardly wait to hold him and get to know him when I come in May. Congratulations to the both of you! You did a great job. When you kiss Andrew say this one is from Grandma Margo. I love the three of you very much! Margo
6 comments:
He's adorable and quite a head of hair, I'm jealous!! Congrats!!! and Happy Easter!!
Good Job! It's a baby! We look forward to meeting him in person someday. Jerry and Maaret
He looks handsome (because he is a boy)!!!! I can't wait to meet him. I love you Uncle Dan, Aunt Cassie and my "little" cousin Andrew. (since I have two cousins named Andrew) XOXO Love, Karlee
He is soooo cute! Congrats! I can't wait to come a see you three in June! Give him kisses and loves from all of us! Love you tons! Heidi J.
Dan & Cassie, he really is very adorable. I wish I lived closer to you so I could hold him, and kiss those cute cheeks! I can't believe how much hair he has, and how long it is! Take care. All my love, Jenny
Dear Cassie and Dan,
I love the pictures of my new grandson. I can hardly wait to hold him and get to know him when I come in May. Congratulations to the both of you! You did a great job. When you kiss Andrew say this one is from Grandma Margo. I love the three of you very much! Margo
Post a Comment