Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter Andy












Here are a couple more pictures of little andy. The ones in the swing were from today, he's definatly looking less swollen. notice in some right after he was born, how long his head was! it really was a conehead. but thats gone down as well. then theres one with our doctor, one of dan holding his hand, one of him meeting grandma, and a couple others i thought were cute. he's a very sweet baby, hardly cries at all, when he's hungary he just wimpers and roots his mouth around looking for food. he loves to be held, and just look at you, and take in the world around him. he's eating well today, and seems to be doing great. and by the way, the one where im crying, they are tears of joy, i had an epidural (best choice i ever made) and they let me hold andrew right after he was born, so it was our first meeting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! He really is chubby! Congrats on the fresh baby!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby! I wish I was there to hold him! Seeing all of these cute pictures of Andrew makes me so baby hungry!!! I hope it happens for us soon. So he will have a cousin close to his age on the Jacobson side. Oh and Cassie the "epidural man" is my best friend. Good job on trying as long as you did. I always say right when I am admitted to the hospital--give me drugs! Anyways he is very very sweet and cute. We love and miss you both (well now three)! See you soon. Is your house ready to move into this week? Good luck with that! Love, Heidi J.

Jerry and Maaret said...

i think he has Cassie's eyes but also looks like Dan... good mix of both. Very sweet...

Anonymous said...

Dan and Cassie,
Great job Cass, he looks great, a few skid marks and a cone head, but that's to be expected, he and you will much better off that it came the old fashioned way!
Such a pretty boy and a good name,
Love-dad

Heidi Michelle said...

oh cassie, you're a mom! And Dan is a dad! In the flesh! And I'm an aunt again! wahoo! what a great week for people coming into the world! Maybe I we can hook your baby boy and my niece up when they get older. They're only 2 days apart! Let's keep that in mind! WEll, congratulations, lovely name, and I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!
HEIDI