Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Labor Day
Well it looks like i might have this baby this week. i called my doctors office this morning first thing when they opened, and they called me back and said i am scheduled for induction friday april 6 at 7 am. YAY!! i dont think its gona sink in though. it just doesnt feel like i will really have a baby. i feel like i will be pregnant forever....so anyways! unless i go into labor on my own (which i am highly doubting), i will be having the baby friday.oh, and we are closing i am pretty sure on our house tomarrow and doing our final walk thru tomarrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Am I the closest with the due date, my guess was the 7th I think. I hope everything goes well. And I'm excited about the house it looks great. We're just know picking out stuff for our new house and it should be done by the time we get back from VA.
cassie,
I hope it sinks in, but enjoy the wee bit of feedom you have now, is it nice having mom with you?
house closing tomorow, eh?
love dad--RWH
Post a Comment