Sunday, April 15, 2007

Little Andy






heres a couple pictures from yesterday, we gave him a bath.

7 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

I'm not coming down until probably the 27th, but I"ll definitely try to come visit you. That weekend might be kinda busy, but I'm there until May 2nd, when I fly back up to Alaska. And hopefully they can come too, but I'm not making any promises!
laters!
HEIDI

Mary Grace said...

hey cass!!! good to see more pics of your little baby! he is so cute! i think he is getting cuter as he gets older...

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!!! Thanks so much for all the pictures.
The Sam Jacobson Fam :)

Jerry and Maaret said...

that blanket looks really soft... NIIIICE! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Dan and Cassie,
Love the pics of my newest grandson, Now I think everyone will have to agree he is one of the cutest grandchildren on the planet, Now I have proof!
That is the softest looking blankey, and such a rich color, I like it.
keep taking pics, you know too much is never enough.
love dad--RWH

Andrew said...

Hey Cassie and DAJ-

I am so excited for you guys and your baby! I am more excited that you named him after me - when I suggested it to Dan I was only kidding.

Andrew Bitter

PS - can I be his Godfather?

Crystal said...

LOL I love Bitter's comment, just don't let Jeremy know he'll get jealous! You're baby is so cute though!! I wish we could fly down to see him, keep posting pics. See you soon, oh hows the new house thing coming have you guys moved in yet?