Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Cute Pictures of the Little Guy!









4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

I love the double chin! Haha... he's ADORABLE!!!

Crystal said...

He's so cute Cassie!! I'm excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Cass and Dan,
Such a cute little boy, he's sure to be one of my favorite grandchil'ren, i can see that now!!!
Let your mom hold him sometimes Cass, she only has a couple days left.
love dad--RWH

Anonymous said...

Dan and Cassie,
He is so cute! Give him lots of kisses from us... Karlee, Katie and Kortney love looking at the pictures. They keep asking how many more days until we get to go see Andrew??? Anyway he is very cute and I love the chubby cheeks. Keep posting we love new pictures!We are so excited for you both! See you soon! How is the new house coming? Are you moving in soon? Love, Heidi J.