Friday, December 19, 2008

28 weeks! Start of Trimester #3!


So i am 28 weeks now. Heres a little picture. Today we are trying to organize more stuff, from the storage unit. andy's not feeling too great today, hes had a fever and runny nose, but luckily his eye drop medication is working well and keeping his eyes clean. Its kind of hard to believe i still have 12 weeks to go. i feel like im getting pretty big to still have 12 weeks left! However, with any luck i will only have like 10 weeks left.. i would be just fine with that!

Your pregnancy: 28 weeks


How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

5 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

awww... look at the growing belly! I love that everyone thinks a big belly is cute when you're pregnant... if only the jelly belly that comes after delivery was as cute...

Lonni said...

I think you look great! 12 weeks goes by so fast too! How exciting!!!

Crystal said...

Wow! I can't believe you have 12 weeks left either I thought you were farther along. Maybe you will go early, or have a really big baby :-) How big was Andrew?

Crystal said...

Yeah she looks a lot older than she did this summer. And yeah the tree is a real one (I think we should invest in a fake, but we both always grew up with a real tree). As far as Santa goes, our ward is great. They come around each year the youth are in charge they have hot chocolate and christmas music. They do it to collect donations of food and toys and so the primary kids can sit with Santa. Maybe next year I'll let you know what day they're doing it and you can come. Our cul-de-sac is always first at 10 am. I love that it is free and I get to take pictures.

Dacia said...

I love how those things always compare the size of the baby to the size of some fruit or vegetable. This week your baby is approximately the size of a jicama or a small pineapple. Glad to see you're doing well! You look so cute prego!