Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Moving Saturday

So we got a truck reserved for Saturday. we pick it up actually friday night, so we can start first thing saturday morning. the storage unit opens at 6 am, so we are probably going to try and get started asap. anybody who will be able to help would be great! im hoping to get together a large crew so that it goes by quickly. anyways, i think we will get the keys today or tomorrow (they said we could get them today, just depends if we get down there). i think since we have a small 5 by 5 unit, we will try to get that emptied tomorrow into the place just by throwing the stuff in our car and hauling it over... so thats our plans for the weekend! i can hardly wait...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We're in! However...we are going to Festival of Trees on Sat. with Stufflebeams and leave for that around 10:30-11am Sat. morning. We can help from 6am till then! Also, I can help you unpack all next week. So...give me a call and we'll coordinate and get you moved in!!! YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

You are moving again - you guys are always on the move :) But I am sure you will be glad to get your stuff out of storage. Draper, huh? We'll have to come and visit!! Love ya!!

Jerry and Maaret said...

yippee!

Sadie said...

I am sorry you have to move. I hate moving. I love new places and houses but I wish with all my heart we could hire people to move for us. Yes, Santa is at the Festival of Tree's. He was today,(Wednesday) anyway. I think he's there all week. Its such a great place to take kids! They have tons of things for kids to do! Good Luck with the move!

Heather Rose said...

Cassie! Yes, I've finally joined the blogging world. It's a fun way to keep track of our family. I'm much better about sitting at the computer that writing in a journal anyway. Good luck with your move, I wish we could help but that's a little hard from all the way in VA. Andrew is super cute!