WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE BABY INGRAM TWINS!!! my sister maaret is having her baby twins in the morning, that is the 31 of Dec around 9 am their time, (c-section) 11 am our time. I am so excited to see those cute little babes!!! one is a boy, the other a girl!!!! YAY!!!!
So today started off early..andrew has been waking up at 6 am, even though hes going to bed at like 8, so he should be sleeping til at least 8...anyways, so then we took a nap. i tried to let him cry it out and go back to sleep, yesterday i got up with him and we watched Little Einsteins, had a banana, and then he went back to bed fine..so this morning i was thinking, maybe if he realizes we won't be doing all of that, he'll just go back to sleep..but no, he didnt go back to sleep. so finally we all got up. then i was so tired, because hes been doing this..and im 7 months pregnant, that we took naps this morning. he slept from 9 til 11:30, and that was his only nap. so im hoping (i put him to bed at like 8:45 tonight) that he sleeps well thru the night. i consider 6 am still night... i dont see a good reason i should be out of bed at that hour. anyways. today at Harmons they had Christmas toys on clearance. they had a huge dog , sort of like the one in these pictures, it was more colored like a St Bernard though, so i couldn't resist, it was only $5. i think its 24 in tall, and really really soft. andrew LOVES it. i am sure you'll see it in future pictures. andrew has also been very helpful to me today. we dusted, he had a wet wipe, i had the dusting spray and a rag. he was even dusting my knee at one point. anything in his reach he was wiping. i think its SO cute when he helps like that, because i don't even ask him to help, even though i need to start doing that for his own good, but he just points to my rag and wants to have one to help too. and he follows me as long as im cleaning, which is quite impressive being that i dusted like our whole place today. either we get more dust here than i've ever had, or i just notice it and don't like it more now. i used to think dusting was like something people who didnt have much to do did, but here i cant go a week without dusting at LEAST once. maybe its partly the pregnancy. i think im starting to get into that cleaning mode. and the fact that we just moved into our own place again, i want things the way i want them, QUICKLY. i would say "now" but that sounds demanding. and im trying to be patient, since dan is key to my plan here, being that i cant lift heavy boxes and a lot of stuff is his, and hes working so i tend to have a litte more time to think about these things than he does. things are settling in quite well though, we definitely have a good start. i also made stroganoff (and TONS of it.) tonight. i didnt know it would make so much, but i have tons, so if anybodys hungry, i hate eating the same thing for a week! i struggle even trusting leftovers just because they've been in the fridge.... so please come visit if you're hungry! i think it turned out well, i made the hamburger helper kind one time a couple years ago, and YUCK!! i hadn't made it since, but then i remembered , it was hamburger helper, what was i really expecting? i must have been somewhat young and stupid. my mom was mentioning they were making it or going to, and i thought, i liked that growing up! maybe i'll give it another shot. so i did. and i think it was good. anyways, yah so dan will be off work tomorrow, but friday he starts working from home assuming the tech people who have to prep our computer don't reschedule for later. Wahoo! he's been doing great by the way, yesterday he was in like the top 3 out of 100 people working, and they were all tied (the top 3 people). so i am very proud of him, hes a hard worker and it seems like hes going to do well here. He also says the time goes by fast, which is always nice ...at least thats how i feel about work, i never have enjoyed being at work... im very thankful i can stay home with andrew! and soon a new little girl. shes getting big...kicking hard. i can feel her little body so much now, shes running out of room to hide.
NEW NAME- here is an option for another name for our baby- dan and i were listening to The Peacegiver last night. (GREAT BOOK. one i have read many times and will need to read yet another many), and we were at the part of Abigail and David, and dan said he liked the name Abigail. i've been mulling it around. it would be sort of cute i think. abby for the little nickname... what do you guys think of that? (not that it will probably be a deciding vote, but i'd like to hear your thoughts). Ella , or Ellie are not out yet. just adding to the mix. Dan likes Abigail because its less common, and he thinks its a pretty name and he likes abby for the nickname. i really like the roots of abigail, at least in the story of Abigail and David (and Nebal i suppose is part of the story). I like to pick strong , sturdy names..."give that baby a name that means something" (name that movie..) Anyways, I'm gona let you all go, this is a long post!










7 comments:
Wow, that was a long post, but it's great to hear that all is well in the Jacobson home. Love the pics of Andrew - he's like a cat, he loves to crawl in small spaces (not that the tent is small). He's a cutie. By the way, I LOVE the name Abigail. I was listening to the Peacegiver while I was sewing, (same part as you and Dan), and thought Abigail would be a great name for a girl. Love ya lots!!
Trisa's little girl's name is Abigail and they call her Abby. I like it. I also like Ellie and Ella. I love the name Ava.
It's a pretty name, not sure I'd name any of my girls that. I like Ellie though, and Elizabeth (you could call her Eli for short?) Congrats on your sister and the twins, how far along was she when she discovered she was having twins?
I guess I should have signed that Crystal I wasn't paying attention to who was signed in. :-)
Tell your sister congrats on the twins! I like the name Ellie, you don't hear it as often as Abigail. Both names are cute, don't get me wrong, I just like the more unique names than common. Good luck with the name!!
Hey, I'll try and remember to email you my address but if I don't, its PO Box 632 Mona Utah 84645, And I would love to come!!! Lisa is here so I'll ask her about it.
Love the name Abigail (Abi)that is my sister's name. I also think that Andrew and Abigail sound good together - the A and A is cute too if you like that sort of thing. Sad we didn't get to see you and your cute belly when we were there - time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment