Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tote Bath!


when he would sit down the bubbles went up to his chin. he loved it!


So i don't have a traditional bathtub here, so i made this make shift non traditional one! its a tote, and hes got pink eye, this just in, we have yet to even put on his eye medication, dan just got home with it, but anyways, i put some baby vapor bath to help him breathe, and he loved his little bath!! i thought it was so cute how many bubbles were created (i didnt expect this many!) i had to catch some pictures of this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! It reminds me of a little puppy dog having a bath, and just the head sticking out. Lots of Love!

Lonni said...

What a cutie! He has grown so fast! It's hard to believe he was just a baby when you were here. He is so cute!

Michelle said...

I think that is a great idea! You are so creative. Thanks for listening to our concerns last night. We know it was probably hard to hear, but thanks for letting us get it off our chests. We look forward to moving forward. See you on Sunday!

Heather Rose said...

Nice! I might try that with Noah just for fun. He'd probably love it.

Crystal said...

So cute! What a great idea. I tried doing bubble baths with Jayden and he wouldn't even get in the tub. Maybe I should try again now that he's older and I can convince him it's fun.

Jerry and Maaret said...

once when i was in college, my roomates got me a giant tote so i could take a bath :) it's a great solution if all you've got is a shower! Looks like he enjoyed it, too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic with just his head sticking out. So cute and he looks happy!