Thursday, February 26, 2009
2 weeks...Til Little Abigail is here!
So i had a dr's appt today, and he said i was dilated to 1 cm, and that she was still really high. so i need to get her down! but he also said he would induce me on the 12th most likely which is TWO weeks from today!!! just 14 days!!! wahoooo! i didnt really want to be induced on the 15th (its a sunday and my mom flies in the next morning, so i would still be in the hospital), and sat he said would be too busy, and friday is his surgery day, so he said he would be pretty busy, so thursday!! im very excited. 2 weeks! anyways. well thats about all thats new around here. we've had nice weather this week, not especially today, its overcast and kind of cool, but no snow, and we've had highs in teh 50s and some have said low 60s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
yippee!!!
The fishing grampa says:
YIPPEE!!!
Boy do I wish I was there for all the fun, grandma is sooo lucky, we have been having fun with Max and little Audrey, this morning he woke up at 3:15 and grandma and I took the little ones, I got to do Max, and finally got him to sleep, he was cradled in my arms, and snoring away. I miss that, it will be some of my most memorable memories.
YAY!! We picked my inducement day way in advance too and I loved that. I was looking at the pictures below of Andrew and I absolutely love the ones of him asleep in the chair with all of his things around him :) It was fun to see Andrew's 6 month picture too! Bennett has those chubby legs right now and it is so fun:) I want to visit you and meet your little ones!!
Post a Comment