Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture Tag


So this is the 4th pic from the 4th album (on the sidebar of iphoto, i couldn't decide how to pick the 4th album otherwise...). This picture is from July 19 2007. Andrew would have been about 3 months old here. jennys blog had a much cooler story, haha this is pretty self explanatory, i dont remember what i was doing that day (except obviously taking pictures of andrew). So if you read this, you are tagged! pick the 4th pic from the 4th album of your photos and share it!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

My word that kid is so cute! I sent off your baby gift yesturday and was so proud of myself only to find your card still on the counter. So when you get a strange package in the mail from the Cunninghams, its us! No card, so tacky I know but I did my best! Hope you like it and I am so excited for you! Just a couple more weeks!! Good Luck with everything!