Here are some pictures from our baby shower yesterday, which went GREAT by the way. the snow deterred some people, but it was wonderful none the less! the decorations were ADORABLE, and food was excellent!! and i was very very blessed with the cutest gifts!!! thank you to all who came and a SPECIAL thanks to jen and heidi who hosted it for me!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentines Day and Baby Shower
Here are some pictures from our baby shower yesterday, which went GREAT by the way. the snow deterred some people, but it was wonderful none the less! the decorations were ADORABLE, and food was excellent!! and i was very very blessed with the cutest gifts!!! thank you to all who came and a SPECIAL thanks to jen and heidi who hosted it for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Wow--those are some of the cutest baby shower decorations ever! Glad you had a good time! Wish I could have been there!
Those pizzas look delicious!!! I want pizza for dinner tonight, but it looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow night cause we don't have the ingredients.
I'm excited to meet the new little one!!
I am so sorry I missed, I was one of those weather wimps. I need your address though because I made you some things and want to get them to you before you pop!!! You look like your packing a basketball around! I love it and it makes me REALLY baby hungry!!! Next time I'm up north we WILL do lunch or something!! So send me your address and number! coreyandsadie@gmail.com
I am glad to hear your shower went well, sorry we didn't make it, the weather was horrible. Looks like you got a lot of gifts, and those cookis are adorable.
Post a Comment