Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Monday

So its monday again. in February!! thats kind of nice because thats one month closer to summer!! hopefully andy and i can start going on walks soon!  just thought i would say my glucose test came back normal, which is great. my dr said i was anemic though, so im supposed to take extra iron... hopefully that will help me sleep better! we had a good weekend, friday...we did something fun. oh yah, we went to tai pan and then crystal came over that night, and then sat sam and jen and margo and the kids came over and jen brought her Wii and we just had a good time, and then yesterday we went to sam and heidi's for a while, and then came back home! so that was our weekend. 

2 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

This is Erin (Lucas' wife). I saw your blog on Shawn and Bonnie's. Since I don't think we have ever actually met I thouhgt I might be fun to get to know you through the wonderful world of blogging!
You can come check us out at hallfamily-lukerin.blogspot.com (We sill be going private soon)

Randrea said...

Glad everything is going well! Keep going strong and before you know it baby girl will be here! Your pictures below are so cute!