today we went for a walk because it was supposed to be 45 outside! it felt pretty nice, so it probably was. dan kept throwing little snowballs at andrew, and finally andrew started to try throwing some of his own. one of them went straight up and landed right on his face..haha he didnt freak out like i would have thought, he just scrunched up his face, and i wiped it off for him. also i picked up a bouncer today! another great ksl find, $15! it lights up and plays music when the baby kicks, and it alsl vibrates. i think im almost set for the new baby now!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
outside and bouncer
today we went for a walk because it was supposed to be 45 outside! it felt pretty nice, so it probably was. dan kept throwing little snowballs at andrew, and finally andrew started to try throwing some of his own. one of them went straight up and landed right on his face..haha he didnt freak out like i would have thought, he just scrunched up his face, and i wiped it off for him. also i picked up a bouncer today! another great ksl find, $15! it lights up and plays music when the baby kicks, and it alsl vibrates. i think im almost set for the new baby now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I had to laugh when I saw Andrew's little snowball, especially after hearing you tell me about it. He's a cutie! Love the bouncer, it's cute.
We really should see about getting together sometime! I didn't know you guys were so close!
Your little guy is so cute, and you are really close to number 2, that is so exciting. Kids are the best :)
I like your new little swing, looks like it will be a lot of fun and hopfully give you a few minutes now and again!
Cute pics...we went outside too during the great weather. We are actually heading out in the next 1/2 hour! Too bad you don't live closer. Hey...I know $ is tight. Why are you buying things that I already have? I know you may feel some things still so I understand, but I've moved on and really will help where I can. I see that all you need now is a crib. We have an extra crib and we are going to put Brooklyn into a bed soon so we actually have 2 cribs that are in excellent condition. Let us know.
I love his little snowball. My kids are older and still love trying to use Logan's stuff. Baby stuff is just cool! Andy is so cute, can't wait to see #2. I bet she'll be beautiful!
i am surried how much Andy an Quade seem to have in common! Quade loves basketball too!
Post a Comment